G2® Premium Gel Roller Pen 72 Count Tub- Breast Cancer Awareness (0.7mm)
#G27 BCA Tubs IG2-7 BCA Tub
- PILOT G2 PINK RIBBON EDITION: Support breast cancer awareness with the smooth writing, long-lasting Pilot G2 Premium Gel Ink Pen. This fine point pen features a comfortable rubber grip & comes in black & pink ink.
- LONGEST LASTING, REFILLABLE GEL INK: Proven to be the longest writing gel ink pen among top brands, the smooth-writing, retractable G2 gel ink pen is a classic choice for all your writing needs.
- PERECTLY SUITED FOR YOU: If you love the original Pilot G2, you'll want to try our full G2 line of Mini, Metallic, Mosaic, & Fashion gel ink pens in a variety of sizes, barrel designs & colors.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you!
- POWER TO THE PEN: Pilot makes exceptional writing instruments to suit all your needs. We have fountain, ballpoint, retractable, erasable & gel ink pens, whiteboard markers & more for every writing style.
Production Time: 7 Working Days
Minimum Quantity: 3
- #1 Selling gel ink pen in America. Smooth writing G2 is the longest writing gel ink pen
- Contoured, latex-free rubber grip conforms to your writing grasp providing maximum comfort
- Retractable & refillable
- Includes pink-ribbon emblem in support of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Setup: $30.00(G) per color
- Run Charge: $0.10(G) each pen per additional color
- Imprint Area: 1 1/2" x 3/8"
- Setup: $35.00(G)
- No Run Charge
- Imprint Area: 2" x 1/4"
- Less Than Minimum: 125 pieces, $25.00 (G)
- Packaging: Bulk
- Normal Production Time:
- 5 business days for repeat orders
- 7 business days for new orders after credit and artwork approval
Normal Production Time
7 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
Pilot will donate 10% of its gross proceeds from each pink ribbon product sold from 1/1/2020 through 12/31/2021, up to $130,000, to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for breast cancer education, support and early detection. For more information, please visit www.nbcf.org.